Here's what you need to know to help you bring your ideas and business to life.
INQUIRY AND DISCOVERY SESSION
After browsing my portfolio of projects, you can determine if we are the right fit by filling out booking your discovery call, you should receive an email from me to schedule a phone call or Skype session to discuss your needs.
- You will also receive a questionnaire regarding your design project needs. It is preferred that you fill out the questionnaire before our phone or Skype meeting so we can discuss your need and I can ask any questions regarding your design needs.
- This is also the time we will discuss price quotes, timeframes, and to see if we are a great fit!
If we are a perfect fit you will receive a Welcome Kit from me! This will include a proposal of what I will be doing for you and what you will receive from me.
- It will also include a description of services and your quote as well as a contract listing our terms and agreements.
- This will be the time to complete the invoice for payment, where you will be required to make your first deposit of 50% of the cost.
- You will be informed of things needed to make your project. You will be given 3-5 days to have all of your content ready, your photos, and access to other platform I will be utilizing. It is essential to complete and submit all required documents and copy before the project date.
This is the step where I starting content or layouts based on your wants and needs for your project, I will send you samples and previews to review to see if I am on the right track. Then we will keep revising until it is perfect for your brand!
I will also create a shared Google Drive folder so that your image files are always accessible. All files will be removed after 3 months.
I will brief you on how to access files and how to make the most of the design/content created for you. Your final payment will be due at this time.
We will go through your site/platform and review your needs to see what is missing and what we need to add. This will be the time to ask questions. Any new requests during this time will incur and additional cost.