6 Key Things that Work in Getting More Orders on Fiverr
Being on both side of coins, as a user and freelancer on Fiverr, here are 6 key things that work in getting more orders on Fiverr:-
- Produce quality work, that is meeting the needs of your clients based on what you outlined. If you are not knowledgable or have expertise in a particular area, I would suggest passing up the gig. You want to ensure you are excellent at what you do and can deliver at your highest potential. Proven: Clients are sure to work with you once you produce quality work!
- Deliver on time, which often means delivery your project before the expected delivery date which is sure to surpass your client's expectations especially if your work is of great quality. Late delivery affects your rating/ranking on Fiverr, you want to ensure your delivery time is 90% or higher.
- Communicate clearly. Communication is everything and can either make or break the success of a project. Whether it is not clearly outlining your terms and conditions or you not clearly understanding the needs of your client, you want to ensure you clarify, confirm and follow-up with your clients through the project initiation to execution. Clients don’t mind clarifying. If they are unsure about what they want, make recommendations, show drafts and samples throughout the project.
- Surpass your clients' expectation. Don’t overpromise and underdeliver. Your word is your bond.
- Create and promote. Have an impressive portfolio, a profile with a good rating and promote it within your network. Let people know what you are doing! Also, platforms such as Quora and Reddit are great for sharing your expertise, it helps to drive traffic to your gigs.
- Keep your rating 4 or higher. You want to ensure your rating is 90% or higher for your response rate, delivery time and completed orders, these help you to rank higher in the search engine.
I hope this helps!