Project: Shopify Website Design and Content Strategy
Beautistaz is an online beauty boutique which caters to an audience of savvy women who want to look good on a budget.
When my client, Novia reached out to me, she wanted to make her website to look professional with cohesive branding as well as assistance with the site setup and customization.
I undertook the project of Shopify website setup and full theme customization. The project involved
- Design and upload two banners for the slideshow on the homepage
- Uploading products including product images, product description, product tags as well as variants.
- Create a navigation menu (1st level and 2nd level included)
- Create additional pages e.g. collection, blog, about us
- Integration of third party applications such as Facebook, Mailchimp, Currency Converter and Reviews
Additionally, I took on visual content development and strategy for the social media (Instagram) as well as product styling.
Timeframe: The project was completed in 2 weeks.